Posters - Outdoor (Solvent Ink)
Posters or Banners used outdoors or for longer periods of time are printed using Eco-solvent ink on solvent-based material.
This make them water-proof and last longer than indoor posters.
Eco-solvent ink is also used on durable PVC canvas material, and is great for both indoor and outdoor use. We can print them in almost any size and in full-color.
The standard Poster sizes are as follows :
A4 = 29.7x21cm, A3 = 29.7x42cm, A2 = 42x59.4cm
A1 = 59.4x84cm, A0 = 84x158.8cm
For more details on Poster Size and Price, pls click here.
Characteristics of Solvent print :
- PVC canvas material, solvent PP Paper or sticker
- Waterproof, ideal for outdoor use
- We can print to any custom size you have in mind
- Extra finishing like eyelets, pockets, PVC poles
- are available upon request.
- Contact us for a quote.
* Design services available, quote upon request.
Artwork file preparation for Poster Print
1) Prepare artwork using graphic software like Adobe Illustrator (AI), Photoshop or Freehand. Not recommended to use MS Powerpoint, Word or Excel as these software are not suitable for large format printing and editing.
2) Artwork size should be in ACTUAL size (e.g. for A1 poster, artwork size should be 59.4 x 84mm) with resolution of 150dpi.
3) After artwork is finalised, convert artwork to pdf or high resolution jpeg.
4) Check pdf or jpeg file for errors and quality.
5) Send file to email@example.com and call us at (65) 6468 1398 to confirm receipt of file and collection date.